Zombie Vikings is coming to Steam (PC) in December, and will launch with platform-specific features such as Steam Trading Cards and Steam Cloud Saves. At the same time, we’re releasing a major update to the PS4 version of the game.
Today we have something really huge to announce. We’re releasing Zombie Vikings on Steam and at the same time we’re updating the game with a major update! Isn’t that pretty sweet? We’ve listened to the feedback from you guys and have used this to change the game for the better. Among many things, the single-player experience is changed. We’ve added a snuggly Unicorn Pig called Oink that’ll join you in your adventure. All good games should have a Unicorn Pig.
The Steam version will include this update and all PS4 users will be able to download it for free. We’ll post more info about this shortly.
Zombie Vikings Major Update includes:
- Unicorn Pig – In single-player mode, you’re now joined by a Unicorn Pig that’ll team up with you throughout the adventure.
- New Enemies – Lots of completely new enemies added
- Progression – Unlock weapons as you progress through levels.
- Weapon Improvements – All weapons now have special effects and their stats are displayed in the store.
- Combat improvements – Direct roll, Mini health-bars, target hints etc.
- Plus more updates!
If you want to, you can check out our Steam Store Page right away. We’ve worked really hard with this update and we really hope you’ll like it. Let us know what you think in the comments.
Until next time!