Patch notes – Zombie Vikings 1.01
PS4 release: September 1, 2015
- Söcker ball now appears in the level Slumming It In Richside, allowing it to be completed.
- Trophies ‘Treasure Hunter’ and ‘Mighty Blow’ now unlock correctly online.
- It is no longer possible for multiple players to select the same DLC character.
- Raybjörn gameplay over network is greatly improved.
- Various improvements to main gameplay controls while playing online as client.
- Fixed issue where many weapons and runes were invisible in the character select menu on client.
- Various audiovisual bugfixes for online game experience playing as client.
- Added ‘smash throw’ tutorial at the end of Jerkbait Beach.
- Fixed subtitles that were out of sync in some cutscenes.
- Made sure 16-character PSN ID’s are visible throughout the game.
- Solved bug where trophies would not unlock for multiple players.
- Solved bug where certain levels’ sidequests didn’t get saved as completed.
- Framerate and stability improvements.
- Various gameplay tweaks and fixes.