Zoink has become well known for creative and beautifully crafted experiences, ranging from the mystical forests of Fe to the cartoony paper worlds of Flipping Death and Stick it to The Man. With PSVR Exclusive Ghost Giant on the horizon, there’s a lot going on in our 20 people strong studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Now, we’re looking for a technical artist with a knack for design and an eye for gameplay and animation to work on yet another exciting – and unannounced – project!
- Have knowledge of 3Ds Max or other traditional 3D package
- Have a basic understanding of modeling for limited-poly, real-time game pipelines
- Have an understanding of rigging and skinning
- Possess basic knowledge of animation. Being able to create and setup simple animations for gameplay purpose as well as cinematic in Unity.
- Be well-versed in Unity and working with components (not necessarily writing scripts, but to work with existing component libraries)
- Have basic understanding of shaders (not necessarily writing shaders, but knowing how to find and use them to achieve a desired effect)
- Be a fast learner who can pick up tools and plugins quickly and research 3rd-party solutions as needed
- Have the ability and experience in working within technical constraints of Unity game engine and editor
We also want you to:
- Communicate and work effectively with design, art and code teams with focus on gameplay and animation
- Assist with troubleshooting
- Speak and write in English (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Be able to relocate to Gothenburg – for this position remote work is not a possibility
- Have a desire to grow your skills and experience together with us!
Bonus points if you have:
- Work experience with animation and animator setup in Unity
- Experience with 3Ds max and CAT-rigs
- Scripting experience with C# in Unity