Zoink has become well known for creative and beautifully crafted experiences, ranging from the mystical forests of Fe to the cartoony paper worlds of Flipping Death and Stick it to The Man. With upcoming title Lost in Random now announced, there’s a lot going on in our 40 people strong studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Now, Zoink is looking to expand the team with a Level Designer. Your main tasks will be building 3D levels for the ongoing development of Lost in Random – a story driven third-person action game in a whole new Zoink-world. We are looking for someone who has experience with both level design and setting up level events. We see that you have a few years of experience in your belt already. It is a big plus if you also have experience in writing scripts in C#, but it is not required.
Your primary tasks:
- Plan levels
- Build levels in 3D
- Setup level events using existing event scripts
- Import dialogues from Yarn
- Work together with Environment Artist to make interesting levels
We think that you have:
- Experience with using Unity to build levels
- Experience with visual scripting
- Experience building 3D levels for 3rd person action games.
- Some experience with 3D modelling, Probuilder
- You are able to work full-time, on-site at our Gothenburg office
- You are a fluent English speaker and writer
Bonus points for:
- Experience in scripting using C#
- Understanding variables and basic code logic
- Experience working with Yarn or Twine
- Fluent in Swedish, Gothenburg accent prefered