Zoink is an indie game developer based in Gothenburg, Sweden with about 25 employees. We work both with self-published games and together with publishers like EA. Our most releases include Stick It to The Man and Zombie Vikings, and we’re now working on upcoming Flipping Death and Fe. We’re now looking to hire an Assistant Producer.
Tasks and responsibilities
In your role as assistant producer, you will be an important cog in a gaming machinery and use your organizational skills to make sure the developers have everything they need to make the best game possible. No day is like the other and an agile mind is important for this role. You will also be the acting office manager for the company.
This is a new role and will be shaped with time, but tasks may include:
- Assisting the producers and game directors with everyday tasks
- Assist in the project planning
- Maintaining contact with platform holders
- Being in charge of accounts, licenses and the overall office infrastructure
- Be an extra hand for the marketing and publishing team when needed
- Make sure the office runs smoothly (ordering needed software, supplies and most important coffee)
Who are we looking for?
Making games is a team effort, so you need to feel excited about working with other people. We’re looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and if you know Swedish as well that’s a plus but not necessary. Organisation skills is of big importance – you need to be able to plan ahead, set objectives and prioritize. Since we’re working with games, we of course want you to be passionate about gaming!
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact Klaus at email@example.com or +46 73 635 04 79. Note that we, unfortunately, are not able to help with work permit applications for non-EU citizens at this time.