Animator for an unannounced project
Zoink has become well known for creative and beautifully crafted experiences, ranging from the mystical forests of Fe to the cartoony paper worlds of Flipping Death and Stick it to The Man. With PSVR Exclusive Ghost Giant on the horizon, there’s a lot going on in our studio in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Now, we’re looking for an animator to work on yet another exciting – and unannounced – project!
The short and sweet
You must be passionate and willing to take on the challenge of achieving quality animation in any style. Working in-house is highly encouraged to maximize efficiency in communication, as well as promoting collaboration with other team members.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a highly skilled Animator with a burning passion for video games and a desire to push animation in video games to new levels of believability
- Have knowledge of current animation techniques and used to work in 3DS Max and/or Maya
- Are able to demonstrate and excel at realistic keyframed character animation
- Have great communication skills and used to work in a team environment
- Have excellent collaboration skills! You’ll be working with the Game Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style
- Have a strong understanding of weight distribution and pacing/timing combined with observational skills
- Have worked as an Animator in the games/film industry for 1+ years
It’s also awesome if you
- Have experience working with different animation systems, including layered, additive and partial ones
- Know how to set up at work with machines and blend trees
- Have a basic understanding of rigging